Our Mission &
What We Do?
Inspire gifted children to reach their potential through inquiry, curiosity, and wonder.
Why We Do It?
To cultivate the next generation of creative problem solvers for tomorrow's complex problems.
Ideas We Live By
- Student Centered. Students are the center of a dynamic and collaborative learning, inquiry, and discovery process.
- Whole Person. We focus not only on intellectual growth, but on character growth, attending to the social, ethical, and emotional needs of students.
- Spirit of Inquiry. Curiosity and inquiry are the foundation of the learning process, as students and educators explore divergent paths to generate innovative solutions.
- Relationships. Our collaborative culture builds trusting relationships, embraces a wide diversity of backgrounds and perspectives, and fosters a spirit of group innovation.
- Authenticity. Trust, honesty, and truthfulness to self are critical components to intellectual growth and personal discovery.